100% Happiness Guarantee
WELCOME TO YOUR FREE LESSON
STEP 1 - Try This First:
1. Find a motion that is hard to do or is painful (watch video below).
2. Test that exact same motion on the other side. Is it easy to do or feel normal?
3. If so, do 2 sets of 20 reps (or as many as you can) to the easy side (we call this the yummy side).
4. Retest your motion that was hard to do or was painful from #1. Is it better or the same?
5. If so, repeat steps 3 & 4 until no more improvement.
STEP 2: Now Try This:
1. Test the twist as seen in the video below. 2. Is one side easy & feels normal? (we call this the yummy side). The harder one is called the yucky side. 3. Do 2 sets of 20 reps to this good side. 4. Retest the motion from STEP 1 (the thing you want to have fixed) and the bad sided twist. 5. Are they better or the same? 6. If so, repeat steps 3 & 4 until no more improvement.
STEP 3: Arm Raise or Leg Raise
1. Watch the 2 videos below
2. Choose either to do the arm raise or the leg raise
3. Test both sides
4. Which one is the hard side? Left or right?
5. Do 2 sets of 20 to the good side (if it is painful or restricted don't do it)
6. Retest the bad side of the arm raise or the leg raise. Is it better or same?
7. Retest your issue from STEP 1. Is it better or same?
8. Continue doing 3-5 until no more improvements.
STEP 4: How did you do?
1. How much improvement did you notice.
2. If you are interested in trying more motions to see how much better you can get and how to keep the improvement you got today for the rest of your life click on the ‘TAKE ASSESSMENT NOW ’ button below.
3. If you didn't improve... no worries. These are the most basic exercises we have and it means you just need more advanced ones. Don't worry there is a 87.5% chance we can still help you.
Why does this work and why haven't you already known about this?
1. Watch the videos below
Theory On Why It Works
Why We Don't Think This Way
How Long Does It Last
TAKE ASSESSMENT HERE